1. Celebrate Earth Day and take good notes, preferably on Post-it notes. Did you know that the majority of Post-it products use at least 30 percent recycled paper? This year they have styled up and added more stickiness. We love more stickiness! …
2. Yube Cube . It’s hot German furniture made out of bamboo!
3. Unwanted junk mail means a lot less trees. Use this hot advocacy tool plus group that could help you and the rest of the world from destroying our forests.
Learn more about Earth Day events around the world at www.earthday.org.
WOW. Surprise your guy and get him this: the iWow 3D for his enhanced audio enjoyment. SRS Labs’ latest offering promises to “effectively and naturally restore the audio cues that are buried” in your music — We love its sleek design and awesome sound! Here’s what he’ll get:
- Natural and immersive sound with deep, rich bass
- Restored audio details buried in source material
- Easy and secure connection to the iPhone, iPod and iPad.
Here’s what you’ll get: an adoring BF! Available for $79.99 at www.srslabs.com.
STAY. Sure, there are a lot of products out there that claim to keep your makeup in place, but can they actually pull it off? I decided to put Manna Kadar Cosmetics: Camera Ready to the test as I tried on the product for my cabaret performance with The Singing Experience this week. The essential makeup base promises to gives a “matte, silky finish that will keep makeup in place all day while smoothing skin texture and minimizing the appearance of fine lines and pores.” I put it on my eyes before layering on loads of shadow to match my Faviana dress. Hours later, when I hit the stage at The Triad NYC, the makeup hadn’t faded, and at 2 a.m., afer traveling and sleeping in it, it still looked good. Now that’s effective! Manna Comestics available for $42 at www.mannakadarcomestics.com.
CULTURE? Check out SOFA EXPO NYC with “thought-provoking master works from all around the world.” We attended the opening reception and loved the sculpture, art and design … and of course a little people watching. At the Armory (Park avenue and 66th) until April 23.
photo credit: Post-it, SRS, MTMedia NYC