IMAGE GAL: Hot New Body Shop ProductsBy Samantha von Sperling | June 6, 2012 | Entertainment, Relationships
Today I went to the James Hotel to experience the new interactive concept for The Body Shop Stores and preview their new collection of cruelty-free cosmetics, which featured a demonstration with celebrity artist Chase Aston.
Most alluring to me was the eyeshadow quads that can be used wet or dry and the Lip and Cheek Dome in “Pinch Me Pink.” The “Body Mist in Mango” was a big hit with my team at the office. The lip glosses are also divine!
The products that were in the very generous swag bags for us to experience are:
• Body Mist in Mango, Grapefruit, Vanilla, Clementine
• Sweet Lemon Body Butter
• Beautifying Oil in, Shea, Moringa and Strawberry
• Puff on Radiance
• Pear Radiance Primer
• Liquid eyeliner in Violet
• Eyeshadow Quad in purples
• Maringo Oil (being the “Secret Ingredient” in the collection)
Try them all at www.thebodyshop.com.