NY Fashion Week Spring ’17: Runway Report Phyto Hair For Nicole MillerBy Jill Goldsberry | September 21, 2016 | Lifestyle
Hey Divas! Nicole Miller showed her Spring 2017 collection last week, and we couldn’t get over the hair. It was full of bright color and mixed texture. Celebrity stylist Tomo Jadai, who designed the look, shared that the do’s flowing were inspired by French style, “A modern take on the French woman . . . French beauty meets boho-chic, fringe and grunge.”
Here’s how to get the look on straight hair, or natural strand that have been blown out.
1. Apply PHYTO PHYTO Phytokeratine Repairing Spray and PHYTO Intense Volume Mousse, section by section.
2. Then distribute PHYTO Phytolisse Serum mid-lengths to the ends.
3. Blow dry while raking fingers through the hair.
4. Use tongs of a 1 inch or half inch curling iron (depending on hair length) to create a ridge sort of texture on hair. Style large sections at a time.
5. Brush out the hair with a large comb or fingers.
6. Attach the fringe/bangs clip (match extensions color to hair color) in which have already been texturized using the PHYTO Intense Volume Mousse and PHYTO Phytokeratine Repairing Spray.
7. Cut the fringe to the right length.
8. Apply PHYTO Phytovolume Actif Spray all over then shake the hair out.
What PHYTO products are you using ?