STYLE YOUR GUY: Grooming Tips for Men!By Samantha von Sperling | March 21, 2012 | Entertainment, Relationships
The DivaGals know that Old Spice will get your man smelling fresh … but why stop there? We asked our resident Image Gal Samantha von Sperling to share her top Grooming Tips for Men to get your man looking fine!
- Get a nose hair/ear hair trimmer from your local drug store and don’t forget to use it!
- It’s Spring: time for manscaping that excess hair away.
- Don’t overgel! Crunchy hair is not cool. Invest in a decent haircut. Ask your stylist what products you need to maintain your ‘do and have him give you a lesson in proper application.
- Deodorant, clean teeth and fresh breath are still standard issue!
- Facials are for men, too! Nickel Spa For Men, located in New York City, offers a full range of at-home products to keep your skin looking smooth.
- Neat, clean hands and feet are a must. Nothing should scratch your partner while in bed. So please, invest in a nail clipper.
- Get your shoes shined regularly; it’s true that women look at men’s shoes. Make sure yours say you pay attention to detail.
photo credit: graur razvan ionut/FDP.net