May 20, 2013Weekend box office news: Star Trek Into Darkness is #1 Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Read More »
May 20, 2013It not uncommon for a woman who has ended a relationship to do a little Read More »
May 20, 2013Luxe Gal attends her first CW Upfront, and lives to tell all about it! The Read More »
May 17, 2013SEE. Star Trek fans were teased with the the following synopsis: “In Summer 2013, pioneering Read More »
May 16, 2013With 20 shows returning to its lineup – including NCIS, the number one show on Read More »
May 15, 2013The Cannes Film Festival has opened with a big splash and lot new films … Read More »
May 15, 2013The ABC fall season is about family … dysfunctional families that will be the “New Read More »
May 15, 2013Just because you have a bitter divorce doesn’t mean you can’t buy your ex-wife a Read More »
May 14, 2013Add Cancer warrior to Angelina Jolie‘s resume … Brad Pitt‘s partner confronts a dire cancer Read More »
May 14, 2013There’s nothing like hitting the FOX Upfront party and meeting Lili Taylor, one of our Read More »
May 13, 2013It’s that time of year for the network TV Upfronts! The DivaGals will be attending Read More »
May 13, 2013Kanye West makes his film debut on Anchorman 2. Rumor has it that Beyonce and Read More »
May 13, 2013Our newest DivaGal, Dishing Diva, breaks down the latest celeb dish of the day! Madonna Read More »
May 10, 2013WATCH. We all love a good fashion bargain. The new Style Network series Resale Royalty Read More »
May 09, 2013The Soap world suffers a major loss … R.I.P Young and Restless star and veteran Read More »
Tag Archives: Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift spent her July 4th vacay with the Kennedy clan in Hyannis Port. But we hear that the real fireworks were between Taylor and hottie Patrick Schwarzenegger.
Biggest Loser star Jillian Michaels‘ home was broken into and the thief stole her Bentley!
Yikes … we hear that things are a little cool between Demi Moore and her daughters.
Carly Rae Jepsen has the hottest song of summer 2012 “Call Me Maybe” …
Chad Ochocinco celebrated July 4th by “putting a ring on it” in St. Martin.
DIVA GALS DAILY DISH: The Avengers rules the box office, The Billboard Music Awards, The death of disco, + Sandra Bullock news …
Princess Kate looks Tan-tastic! Cosmetic counters are selling out on tanning spray, to women attempting to replicate that Princess perfect sun-kissed glow
Kelly Clarkson is looking red hot in pink
Billboard awards winners include Adele, LMFAO, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and more
Avengers is still number one at the box office …
Kristen Wiig graduates from SNL with a graceful last dance in a touching farewell
Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy to co-star in a new feature film
Looks like Sam Ronson may have found another Hollywood blonde to “enable” and its … Kirsten Dunst? Does Lindsay know? …
Photo: Walt Disney/Marvel Comics
Ashton gets a job playing Jobs … yep the founder of Apple … hmmm.
Denise Richardson and Richie Sambora back on and taking a little vacay …
Alec Baldwin“puts a ring on it.”
This makes us happy and sad … Whitney Houston‘s last film.
More ladies for Bruce Willis … actor welcomes home his new baby girl “Mabel Ray.”
Is she really going out with him? Yes! Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are dating and its serious …
Kardashian divorce continues to be scandal-icious! Kris Humphries want expose his “sham” marriage and get a public apology.
Check out the best dressed from Kid’s Choice Awards.
Check out the best and worst dressed at the American Country Music Awards.
Derek Jeter and Minka Kelly’s on-off relationship has switched to off … but she is definitely “on” with Wilmer Valderrama.Yeah we don’t get it either …
That was fast! Zoe Saldana is a single lady …
Introducing the cast of the Tim Tebow love Triangle: recording artist Taylor Swift and from the TV show Glee, actress Diana Agron. Let the good times roll coz there is gonna lots of drama Lets just hope the Jets new quarterback doesn’t get sacked!
Diane von Furstenberg finally designs a collection you can afford … but its in kid sizes waa waa!
Add Megan Fox to the Hollywood baby boom!
In case you were wondering why Taylor Swift is crying and writing a new song, church pews are almost empty, Amazon has run out of Bibles and ABC casting directors have been assigned security … Yep! Tim Tebow could be taking over from Ben Flajnik and be, drum roll, the next Bachelor? Will the dates be chaperoned by his pastor?
Shout out to Nick Lachey on guest hosting Live! With Kelly this am. Great job! You look like “Ken” to Kelly’s “Barbie.” I think it should be a permanent gig. Now that your gonna be a daddy some career stability would be awesome!
Have you heard about the Manhattan diet? You starve yourself, throw away food and run 7 miles a day …
Hey ladies, and I use the term lightly. Its time to load up on your penicillin, Valtrex and Trojans … Russell Brand is single and ready to mingle.
FYI … Tom Hank‘s son Chet is hot!
We hear talk of a new movie. It’s a musical comedy starring Beyonce, Gwyneth, Reese and Cameron … oh my!
Our favorite line from the movie Sweet Home Alabama is “Its a baby! In a bar!” Now we will be able to this line regularly in life. Snooki is pregnant! This is what happens when MTV runs Teen Mom and Jersey Shore on the same night. They get ideas. No worries: we’ve got Child Protective Services on speed dial!
In saner parent news… Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck welcome a baby boy!
This makes us sad … R.I.P. Davy Jones. Monkees lead singer and 70′s pop music icon dies of a heart attack.
Natalie Portman got married secretly so don’t tell anyone … so says People magazine
Taylor Swift had a date with Tim Tebow. Yeah I guess Tim has always wanted to be immortalized in song!
photo credit: PR Photos
• Taylor Swift may be in a bit of shock! Jason Aldean, Lady Antebellum and Sugarland lead with four nominations each in the first round of nominations at the 2010 CMT Music Awards, while she, along with Brooks & Dunn, Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood and Zac Brown Band have three. Fans can vote for their faves at CMT.com through May 3. The results will air live on June 9 on CMT.
• BET is thisclose to resurrecting The Game on its network, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Yep, nothing like winning in overtime! (THR)
•Project Runway is paying off for season six contestant Epperson. TV DivaGal has learned that tennis great Venus Williams is wearing on of his designs in the May issue of Essence magazine. Congrats!
• Show You Gotta Watch Tonight: Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp, season finale at 9 p.m. on VH1. Because we wanna know if Kaycee Stroh reached her goal of getting back in her wedding dress.
• Another Show You Gotta Watch: Julianne Moore is back on As the World Turns today at 2 p.m. on CBS. Check a sneak peek below!
photo credit: CMT, Jade Dressler Communications
• Oprah‘s back on TV – sort of. Her designer guru, Nate Berkus, has been cleared for his own syndicated series, The Nate Berkus Show, focusing on lifestyle, entertainment and personal transformation. (THR)
• Fred Willard and Swoosie Kurtz have been cast on Chuck as a couple that engage in espionage. That’s one way to keep spice alive in the marriage! (EW)
• Show You Gotta Watch Tonight: RuPaul’s Drag Race, season two, at 9 p.m. on LOGO. Because nine fabulous divas can show you how to work it better in stilettos and sequins.
• MTV’s trashy series Jersey Shore has been picked up for a second season. See, I knew I shouldn’t have encouraged you to watch the finale!
• And the GRAMMY goes to: Taylor Swift for Album of the Year. Seriously, where does this girl keep all her trophies?
photo credit: Harpo Productions
• Show You Gotta Watch Today: Sesame Street turns 40 on PBS, which has Big Bird contemplating a change of scenary after four decades. I guess a mid-life crisis can even happen to him! Check local listings.
• There’s a new hottie in town on The CW’s Vampire Diaries, and he comes in the form of Sean Faris of Life As We Know It fame. He’ll be working at the Mystic Grill, and may be involved with one of the town’s lovely ladies. Well, I think it’s about time resident witch Bonnie got some action! (EW)
• If you didn’t get enough Taylor Swift on SNL this weekend, don’t fret. You can catch her as the opening performance of The 43rd Annual CMA Awards, airing live Wednesday, Nov. 11 at 8 p.m. on ABC.
• The CW will start airing its new family life comedy, Life Unexpected, on January 18, 2010, in place of Gossip Girl reruns. Did someone let her know about this? (THR)
• Even though it was to be expected, TV DivaGal will be sad to see Eastwick end. ABC has decided not to order past its initial 13-episode run, according to reports. I really was hoping for more, and by that I mean a lot less, of Will (Johann Urb) in his fireman uniform!
The TV DivaGal had a bit of a television dilemma last night with the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards airing the same time as the season finale of True Blood. (If you can explain how Sam turned into that bull, please, let me know!)
So I called in reinforcements.
Meet Jade, www.delainadixon.com’s 16-year-old teen correspondent from New York City, who watched the awards tonight in my absence.
“The show was good,” she declares. “Madonna‘s opening speech about Michael Jackson was very nice, and she spoke the truth about him.”
Here’s the rest of her take on how the ceremony played out.
Fave Musical Performance: I loved Lady Gaga. She sang “Paparazzi.” The whole outfit she wore was wild and crazy: That white body suit, cut at the stomach. I enjoyed watching her dance, and the blood at the end of her performance was very weird. That was the outrageous part. I loved her costumes and masks. It wasn’t quite an opera, but it kind of was.
Host Russell Brand, Not For Primetime: He was so funny, and he made everybody laugh. But he made some sexual jokes that were a little over-the-top for the kids’ audience. They were adult-like jokes and not funny for us.
OMG Moment!: Taylor Swift‘s “You Belong With Me” won for Best Female Video. I felt that was a little weird. She’s a country singer, and she’s not even in the same category with Beyonce or Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. I kind of felt Beyonce was robbed. Then Kanye West came up on stage during her acceptance speech and basically announced Beyonce should have won. Taylor looked like she was about to cry. I thought it was great that Beyonce said she remembered being a 17-year-old girl and having her first VMA moment with Destiny’s Child. Then she brought Taylor back on stage to finish her speech. I liked that Beyonce did that a lot.
Best Dressed: Beyonce looked amazing in her red dress and the body suit she wore for “Single Ladies.” It was dazzling.
Cutest Guy of the Night: Twilight‘s Taylor Lautner looked okay. No, he was good. I like Eminem. He looked very nice. He’s lost a lot of weight, like seriously.
Final Thoughts: Pink’s acrobat performance was cool. She did her flipping and stuff. I’m not a fan of all the genres of the night. Still, everybody was pretty good.
What do you think was last night’s OMG moment? And do you think Russell was too smutty? Let us know below!