May 17, 2013SEE. Star Trek fans were teased with the the following synopsis: “In Summer 2013, pioneering Read More »
May 16, 2013With 20 shows returning to its lineup – including NCIS, the number one show on Read More »
May 15, 2013The Cannes Film Festival has opened with a big splash and lot new films … Read More »
May 15, 2013The ABC fall season is about family … dysfunctional families that will be the “New Read More »
May 15, 2013Just because you have a bitter divorce doesn’t mean you can’t buy your ex-wife a Read More »
May 14, 2013Add Cancer warrior to Angelina Jolie‘s resume … Brad Pitt‘s partner confronts a dire cancer Read More »
May 14, 2013There’s nothing like hitting the FOX Upfront party and meeting Lili Taylor, one of our Read More »
May 13, 2013It’s that time of year for the network TV Upfronts! The DivaGals will be attending Read More »
May 13, 2013Kanye West makes his film debut on Anchorman 2. Rumor has it that Beyonce and Read More »
May 13, 2013Our newest DivaGal, Dishing Diva, breaks down the latest celeb dish of the day! Madonna Read More »
May 10, 2013WATCH. We all love a good fashion bargain. The new Style Network series Resale Royalty Read More »
May 09, 2013The Soap world suffers a major loss … R.I.P Young and Restless star and veteran Read More »
May 09, 2013The “Fashion Loves Animals” runway Saturday night, a vegan-friendly benefit for Farm Sanctuary – a Read More »
May 08, 2013Still racking your brain on what to get mom for Mother’s Day on May 12? Read More »
May 07, 2013The 2013 Metropolitan Museum Gala happened last night … Just in case you lost your Read More »
Tag Archives: The Cleveland Show
• NBC has tapped D.L. Hugley to host a new game show called “Who’s Bluffing Who.” The question is, are you gonna believe the TV DivaGal on this one! (THR)
• “It’s The Cleveland Show, and it’s picked up for a third season, Cleveland Show, picked up, third season, yeah.” You have to imagine it in song…
• If you can’t wait for Glee, season two, to kick off next fall, you can pick up the book series a month early when it hits the shelves this August. (EW)
• Now we know why David Hasselhoff left America’s Got Talent. He wanted to return to his daytime roots! The Baywatch alum is back in the role of Dr. William “Snapper” Foster Jr. on The Young and the Restless for a three-day arc beginning Tuesday, June 15.
• Show You Gotta Watch This Weekend: Beautiful People, season two, beginning Saturday, June 12 at 10 p.m. on Logo. Because Simon Doonan‘s childhood really is as colorful as a Barney’s window display.
photo credit: NBC
• Been missing Tina Fey‘s performances as Sarah Palin? She says she’ll bring it back to her former stomping grounds, Saturday Night Live, when she hosts the show in April. (Popeater)
• Maggie Q is set to play the lead in the newly refashioned version of Nikita for The CW. Maybe she can go help the guys at Supernatural kicks some parnamornal butt. (THR)
• Show You Gotta Watch This Weekend: Sins of the Mother at 8 p.m. on Lifetime Movie Network. The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency star Jill Scott takes on a powerful role as a mom who has to mend major fends. Yep, it’s a Precious-caliber tearjerker.
• Another Show You Gotta Watch This Weekend: The Cleveland Show, Sunday Feb. 21 at 8:30 p.m. on Fox. Because Ashley Tisdale, David Lynch, Ed Asner and Kristen Wiig are guest voices on the episode. Wiig alone is worth 14 minutes of your time.
• Here’s a spell you can’t resist: the classic series Bewitched joins the TV Land lineup beginning March 1 at 11 a.m.
• Entourage, the movie? You bet! Producer Mark Wahlberg has announced two more seasons of living the movie star life series before it hits the big screen. (THR)
• Reality show producer Mark Burnett (Survivor, The Apprentice) is producing the fifth season of HGTV Design Star. The contestants are going to have to make over an island hut!
• FX has picked up Sons of Anarchy for a third season. This is the TV DivaGal’s personal plea: Bring back Needles, played by Carpet Racers director Jay Thames. We need to know if he moved up in the brotherhood!
• Show You Gotta Watch This Weekend: 12 Men of Christmas with Kristin Chenoweth, Saturday, Dec. 5 at 9 p.m. on Lifetime. Because I’m so stealing her holiday wish list!
• Oh yeah! The Cleveland Show has paired up with Earth, Wind & Fire to create a holiday song for the season. Can’t wait to see that played out animation style!
• The Cleveland Show has been picked up for a full season. Stoolbend, Va. is so throwing a parade.
• Show You Gotta Watch Tonight: Dancing with the Stars. Maksim Chmerkovskiy is back in the competition, taking the place of ailing professional Derek Hough. Ah, that’s what dance buddies are for! (Radar)
• Jon & Kate Plus 8 is about to become Jon & Kate: Canceled, according to sources. Well, they’ll have some amazingly high-quality home movies to watch with the kids (separately, of course!) in the future.
• Power couple Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos will reprise their roles on All My Children for the daytime drama’s 40th episode celebration, airing Jan. 4 and 5, 2010. Staying together does have its perks.
• Just in case you missed it… The Real Housewives of New York City has added not one, but two new Housewives: Sonja Morgan, a former model and single mom; and Jennifer Gilbert, an entrepreneur with three children. Maybe NYC needs extra woman power so they can flip a table in season three.