How To Have Healthier Hair With Ginger Blue Hair Wellness & Dr. Afia!By The DivaGals | March 16, 2021 | Beauty
Committed to promoting positive representation of Black women and Black culture through the lens of beauty, My Black is Beautiful introduces the Blue Ginger scalp and hair care collection, with the aim of inspiring women to look inward to thrive outward.
The key to healthy hair starts from within and My Black Is Beautiful is committed to providing the community with the latest nourishing and clarifying scalp and hair care products to support you on your wellness journey.
Infused with antioxidant-rich blue ginger, the Collection gives the scalp the ultimate clarifying experience, for healthier, more moisturized hair.
Looking for healthier hair? Here is advice from therapist and hair pro Dr. Afia:
- Get good rest. Aim for seven hours of sleep to be more effective
- Exercise for 30 minutes each day to fight off depression
- Eat well
- Connect! Schedule a time with friends every week. Social support reduces stress and the effects of depression
- Meditate, it reduces stress
- Know your limitations. Decline requests that cause unnecessary stress. Set boundaries to reduce stress. We are our most beautiful when we destress.