YouΓÇÖve been dumped by the love of your life. ItΓÇÖs pain, heartbreak and disappointment 24/7, and itΓÇÖs almost too much to bear. Trying to get through it with well-intentioned family and friends doesnΓÇÖt help ΓÇô all you can think about is getting your ex back.
Well, Divas ΓÇô fret no more. One man is determined to help the heartbroken win back their loves. Meet Lee Wilson – Coach Lee – a best-selling author and breakup coach, and founder of myexbackcaoch.com.
Coach Lee is devoted to helping people get their ex back after a breakup. He has worked with celebrity couples, politicians, and everyday folks who want their ex back ΓÇô and now heΓÇÖs giving the DivaGals six secrets to get back yours!
1. Have No Contact After the Breakup. To get back with an ex, you gotta start here. That means no phone call, no texts, no emails, no trolling social media ΓÇô you have to leave your ex alone. ΓÇ£When a breakup happens, people are so panicked they have the exact same response of someone beating on the door that goes unanswered. No contact is giving your ex┬áthe┬áspace they said they wanted – allowing the smoke to clear and allowing them to experience the breakup.ΓÇ¥
2. Understand That No Contact Is A Good Thing. Yes, Divas ΓÇô we know what youΓÇÖre thinking. How the heck will no contact make my ex return to me? I havenΓÇÖt told him I want him back. ΓÇ£If you donΓÇÖt let them experience it and keep hounding him with your presence, he will never know that they donΓÇÖt want the breakup. All he will do is keep running away from you. Giving them No Contact is a mature, adult and dignified response to a breakup. But it also has this incredibly effective side effect of getting an ex to miss you and want to come back to you.ΓÇ¥
3. Refrain From Dating During No Contact. ItΓÇÖs ok ΓÇô and actually encouraged ΓÇô to spend times with friends and have fun during No Contact, but you may want to hold off on dating. ΓÇ£If you do want this person back, you donΓÇÖt want to look like the relationship meant nothing to you by dating too quickly, and to be honest, youΓÇÖre probably not ready. What I do recommend is that you go out and spend time with friends and family, people who wonΓÇÖt break up with you. ItΓÇÖs also good if your ex happens to see on social media that youΓÇÖre a person with a life and that he was not your entire world.ΓÇ¥
4. DonΓÇÖt Block or Delete Your Ex On Social Media. Ok, this one might seem strange. ArenΓÇÖt you supposed to have No Contact ΓÇô especially social media? ΓÇ£When you block them or delete them from your social media, it actually looks like they are getting to you a whole lot, having the opposite effect of what you want. Blocking and deleting tends to look petty and manipulative ΓÇô like youΓÇÖre trying to get a response from them. It shows that youΓÇÖre having a difficult time and youΓÇÖre trying to send a message. It gives them strength to know theyΓÇÖve done the right thing with your breakup. You donΓÇÖt have to go through that trouble. Just go about your day, you have things going on for you without the effort of blocking them and making such a big statement.ΓÇ¥
5. When Your Ex Does Reach Out ΓÇô DonΓÇÖt Ignore Him. All you No Contact has paid off and your ex has reached out to you. ΓÇ£If you ignore your ex, he may think you donΓÇÖt want to speak to him. And they donΓÇÖt want to seem needy or clingy ΓÇô so by ignoring them, youΓÇÖre helping them to move on. If you want this person back itΓÇÖs ok to interact with them. If they are reaching out it means they miss you and you can take advantage of that situation.ΓÇ¥
6. Let Your Ex Carry The Conversation. Your hard work of No Contact has paid off. Now let your ex do the work to win you back. “If he asks a question, you answer and thereΓÇÖs nothing more to say. Your ex will feel that. When he is the one carrying on the conversation, it doesnΓÇÖt kill the momentum of you reconciling. You not making demands or asking a ton of questions gives them a little more space if they aren’t ready yet, and it very advantageous things to do. When they reach out the second time, then itΓÇÖs ok to say, we should get together. It lets them know youΓÇÖre open to reconnecting.ΓÇ¥
Ready to get your ex back, Divas? Stay strong, follow these rules and know that we are rooting for you!