Nick Cannon’s Independence Day with the DivaGals VIDEO – Seven Reasons Why We Love HIm!By Maureen Martin | July 5, 2011 | Entertainment
What a better way to spend Independence Day than with All-American Dad/Grill Master Nick Cannon!
The AmericaΓÇÖs Got Talent host fired up the grill in New York City’s Coney Island and served hot dogs to a cheering crowd in conjunction with Pepto-Bismol, the company that sponsors Nathan’s Famous Fourth of July International Hot Dog Eating Contest, the most celebrated eating competition in the world.
Nick may be a master on the grill, but the DivaGals noticed he was also making a very nice fashion statement. Check out his Louis Vuitton ensemble that included jeans, T-shirt and star-spangled sneakers, just one of the reasons we love Nick! Here’s six more:
1. His motto is “family first.” Lucky Mariah!
2. He’s all about fun and is quick to smile.
3. Nick is totally buff! He keeps it tight with a kickboxing and weight training routine.
4. He loves to grill!
5. Did we mention he is buff?
6. If you overdo it on this delectable grill master’s cuisine he will politely pass you the Pepto-Bismol!
Check out our exclusive video from the day. Nick talks America’s Got Talent front runners, his favorite pig-out food and Mariah! Plus, he receives a very special surprise the DivaGals presented to the new dad! Check out more pictures from our Fourth with Nick here.