Several (Short) Reasons Why You Should Watch America's Next Top Model's Premiere TonightBy Delaina Dixon | September 9, 2009 | Entertainment
1. Cause They’re Short! All the models competing for the top slot this season are under 5’7. They may be pint-size, but there’s no shortage of drama!
2. Crutch Case. Every season of ANTM has its “challenged” model. Even though she broke her foot in a cheerleading competition, Courtney from Plantation, Fla., still works the runway, okay?
3. Amber Alert. The 18-year-old from Oceanside, Calif., is a soldier for Jesus, and she’s certifiable. Miss tonight’s two-hour premiere, and you might miss her crazy in action, that’s all I’m sayingΓÇª
4. Makeovers! You only have to wait a short while to catch TV DivaGal’s fave ANTM episode. And you know you want to see who breaks down when the strands fall (cause someone always does!).
5. Parlez-vous Francias, Miss Tyra? She breaks out in a French accent. ‘Nouf said.
6. Double Js. They’re back, and they’re fabulous!
7. Moms, Modeling Teachers and Misanthropes. Host Tyra Banks didn’t take any shortcuts in finding a group of gals with all sorts of kooky backgrounds for this season. Loner Nicole‘s loves of eyeballs may not make her any more friends, but that’s the girl who always take the fiercest pics!
Catch America’s Next Top Model, Cycle 13, season premiere Wednesday, Sept. 9 at 8 p.m. on The CW.