Does Your Man Need Grooming? Newlywed Samantha Bessuedo Drucker Reveals Top Tips To Grooming Your Man!By Samantha Bessuedo Drucker | August 24, 2018 | Lifestyle
The DivaGals know that Old Spice will get your man smelling fresh ΓÇª but why stop there? We asked our resident Image Gal Samantha Bessuedo Drucker, who is now a Real Housewife, to share her top Grooming Tips for Men to get your man looking fine!
- Get a nose hair/ear hair trimmer from your local drug store and don’t forget to use it!
- Feeling a little hairy? Think┬áabout manscaping that excess hair away.
- Yes, women like men with beards. But you need to maintain that facial ‘do. Try the Babel Black Box Grooming Kit. It comes with your choice of Beard Oil (60ml / 2 oz); Sweet Tea Tree Beard Balm (60ml / 2oz); 1 x Mint Pistol Beard Wash┬á(120ml / 4oz) and a Pear-Wood Beard Comb – and will look stylish on your dresser!
- Don’t overgel! Crunchy hair is not cool. Invest in a decent haircut. Ask your stylist what products you need to maintain your ‘do and have him give you a lesson in proper application.
- Clean teeth, fresh breath and┬ádeodorant are still the standard issue! You can never go wrong with Old Spice.
- Facials are for men, too! Look for a spa that caters to both sexes.
- Neat, clean hands and feet are a must. Nothing should scratch your partner while in bed. So please, invest in a nail clipper.
- Get your shoes shined regularly; it’s true that women look at men’s shoes. Make sure yours say you pay attention to detail.