Does Your Man Need Grooming? Newlywed Samantha Bessuedo Drucker Reveals Top Tips To Grooming Your Man!By Samantha Bessuedo Drucker | August 24, 2018 | Food Fashion Style
The DivaGals know that Old Spice will get your man smelling fresh ΓÇª but why stop there? We asked our resident Image Gal Samantha Bessuedo Drucker, who is now a Real Housewife, to share her top Grooming Tips for Men to get your man looking fine!
- Get a nose hair/ear hair trimmer from your local drug store and don’t forget to use it!
- Feeling a little hairy? Think┬áabout manscaping that excess hair away.
- Yes, women like men with beards. But you need to maintain that facial ‘do. Try the Babel Black Box Grooming Kit. It comes with your choice of Beard Oil (60ml / 2 oz); Sweet Tea Tree Beard Balm (60ml / 2oz); 1 x Mint Pistol Beard Wash┬á(120ml / 4oz) and a Pear-Wood Beard Comb – and will look stylish on your dresser!
- Don’t overgel! Crunchy hair is not cool. Invest in a decent haircut. Ask your stylist what products you need to maintain your ‘do and have him give you a lesson in proper application.
- Clean teeth, fresh breath and┬ádeodorant are still the standard issue! You can never go wrong with Old Spice.
- Facials are for men, too! Look for a spa that caters to both sexes.
- Neat, clean hands and feet are a must. Nothing should scratch your partner while in bed. So please, invest in a nail clipper.
- Get your shoes shined regularly; it’s true that women look at men’s shoes. Make sure yours say you pay attention to detail.