THE TWILIGHT SAGA: Secrets from the Breaking Dawn Wedding!By DIVAGALS | November 14, 2011 | Entertainment, Food Fashion Style
It’s official: The DivaGals have Twilight fever! Only four days until The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part I, hits theaters!
We’re pretty certain you know that Bella and Edward finally tie the knot in this one, so we thought we’d bring you five fun facts you just gotta know about the nuptials, and how you can be inspired to bring Bella and Edward’s commitment of eternal love to your own special day.
1. Bella and Edward’s wedding ceremony was shot in scenic Squamish, British Columbia. If you want to use the mountain-top backdrop for your own big day, why not rent out Craigdarroch Castle, amidst a stunning display of exquisite stained glass, woodwork and Victorian era furnishings.
2. According to their wedding invitation, Bella and Edward are getting married at 5 p.m. on August 13. You too can share your nuptial info on an invitation lined in silver for only $22 per 50 invitations from www.LCIpaper.com.
3. Edward and Bella’s wedding dessert is a multi-tiered white cake surrounded by fresh flowers, yum! Want to try making your own version? Pick up Wedding Cakes You Can Make at Amazon.com.
4. For her big day, Bella wears her hair in two side braids pulled in a loose bun held with a simple hair clip. You can score your own replica of Bella’s sapphire and rhinestone accessory for $28 at HotTopic.com.
5. Bella’s wedding gown is designed by Carolina Herrera. And since we know that you’ll want your own version, wedding couturier Alfred Angelo will be creating a replica for mass consumption. You’ll have to wait to see the movie for this one. After all, you know the bride can’t be seen before she walks down that aisle!
photo credit: Summit Entertainment, Hot Topic, Craigdarroch Castle