Ladies, please send your men to the computer. There? Good.
Gentlemen, Valentine’s Day is 24 hours away. Yes, now that you’ve remembered, here’s some more ways not to be a tool this Sunday, from Tool Academy Host Jordan Murphy.
1. Get Her Thoughts on ValentineΓÇÖs Day. “Ask what she thinks of Valentine’s Day. Is it a scam developed by greeting card and other commercial companies or is it the best day of the year? Ask again just to be sure, women can be slippery with this one.”
2. Plan Ahead. “If your special someone is a fan of the day…DON’T wait till the last moment. It’s a deal breakerΓÇª Oh, and good luck getting a reservation.”
3. Do Your Research. “Make sure you know what kind of food and flowers are your dates favorite. It tells them their important to you and shows you actually DO listen.”
4. ItΓÇÖs Not About You! “Do what she likes, not what you like.”
5. Be Thoughful, Thoughtful, Thoughtful. “If you are on a budget and can’t spring for a big night out, flowers or a card expressing some feelings can go a long way. I have this on good authority.”
Catch the season premiere of Tool Academy on Sunday, Feb. 14 at 9 p.m. on VH1.