How To Marry Rich Right Now – Tips From 90 Days To Husband No. 2! Author Samantha Bessudo DruckerBy Samantha Bessudo Drucker | May 4, 2021 | Relationships
Do you want to know how to marry rich right now? Bill Gates is a single man. One of the richest men in the world just announced his impending divorce from Melinda, his wife of 27 years. That made your lifestyle and relationship genie think of a little gem I wrote a few years back. It was clearly a precursor to my new book 90 Days To Husband No 2!.
We all need more love, kindness and affection in our lives. And for many women, the year has been a lonely one. Spring is mating season and here we are!
The world is a buffet of men. There is such a wealth of biodiversity amongst the species. Men come in many varieties — there are endless combinations and possibilities: rich, strong, brave, intelligent, fun, skilled, passionate, creative, handy, generous. And we love all of them.
After a year of dire straights for so many women, the question of attracting a certain type of man, one with means, has resurfaced. My advice is still the same, so read on!
Why Choose A Rich Man?
The city is full of them: men in power suits: shiny, gelled, smooth-talking wheeler-dealers forever on their Bluetooths. It’s not unusual to find these men attractive. Power, wealth and brains have been aphrodisiacs for women since the beginning of civilization. It’s why Cleopatra needed both Marc Anthony and Caesar; she just couldn’t get enough!
We women are hard-wired to admire, strength, power and wealth. These are attributes that once indicated very good chances of a man being able to provide for and protect us and our offspring. For many self-sufficient women, these assets have morphed into quaint traits that turn us on, even if we don’t require them. And for millions of women around the world, these attributes still have real value.
A little while back, I was having a conversation with a client, an extremely successful man. Starting from humble beginnings, he managed to put himself through school and climb close to the very top of the success pyramid. Basically, he’s an average-looking nerd who did very well. He told me that when he first became successful he noticed how he became instantly more attractive to women and admittedly used that to his advantage to play the field, getting the kind of action usually associated with men who are handsome and charismatic.
There’s no reason to feel ashamed about wanting to date one of these men. I have dated both men with means and men without. As the saying goes, “it’s just as easy to date a rich man as it is a poor one.” It is important to remember they’re just men, not gods. If you’re not used to being around affluence, there might be some challenging aspects for you. Here are my tips.
- Forget that he has money and consider him just another man like any other.
- Rich men have egos and like compliments, so don’t be afraid to use one. “Oh! You must be a brilliant doctor/lawyer/investment banker/stockbroker/venture capitalist/real estate developer. “Follow it with an intelligent question like, “What made you choose your profession? Do you love what you do?”
- Be charming.
- Be a lady.
- Be soft-spoken! Loud noises often frighten men with money away.
- If he thinks you don’t belong to his set, he might not initially have the same respect for you. Even if you’re broke financially, make sure he knows you match him in manners, intelligence, warmth, kindness and sophistication. If you do not possess all of these traits, concentrate on the ones you do have and work on improving the others.
- Be enchanting.
- You can help yourself by having polite, interesting conversations at the ready; for example, talking points about a recent film, show, concert or exhibition you have seen, or a book or article you have just read that you thought was good or interesting or pertinent to at hand.
- Let him take the lead.
- Be the best version of yourself. While he may surpass you in monetary means, realize you have a lot to offer and let that shine.
- Do not say or wear anything that seems the slightest bit vulgar, trashy or ghetto or cheap.
- Do not speak of anything financially related.
- Do not say anything about his wealth.
- Do not speak of politics or religion until you know you’re in a committed relationship.
- Do not act like a whore after his money.
- Do not ask him for anything! It is for him to do the offering.
- Do not sleep with him upon your first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, or seventh date (or any man for that matter!). Take it slow and savor the courtship.
If a rich man flaunts his wealth in your face, know that he has no class and desperately wants to get laid. Your response should be, “I am happy for you that you are successful, but wealth is not the thing that is most important to me. I need to know I am with a gentleman.” Even if he moves on to the next woman who will be an easier target for instant gratification for him, he will respect that you are a lady.
More importantly, you’ll respect yourself.