DivaGals, did you love model Chrissy Teigen‘s wavy locks at The 57th Annual Grammys? We did (and it went great with her white Versace gown!).
We got the tea from celeb hairstylist and Macadamia Professional International Creative Director Giannandrea to recreate this look yourself. See step-by-step instructions using the Macadamia Professionalcollection below (and no product is over $32!).
1. Start with wet hair and apply Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer to crown only.
2. Apply Macadamia Professional Blow Dry Lotion through the entire length of the hair.
3. Blow dry large sections with a large round brush to increase volume all over, especially on the top layers. Part hair down the middle.
4. Starting slightly below the crown, wrap small sections around a ┬╛-inch curling iron.
5. Use a flat iron to gently flatten the waves, making sure to keep the waves and not to remove the roundness.
6. Flatten the ends for an edgy finish. Spray each section with Macadamia Control Working Spray to hold and set the waves.
7.Using hands, run Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Spray throughout the length to increase shine and supple texture.
Now go out and impress your own John Legend!
photo credit: Courtesy CMMPR